For over 40 years at McCormick Auto Body in Skokie, we have learned everything there is about auto body repair & refinishing. We have worked hard to assure that our staff of technicians is well versed in the latest information about automobiles and what it takes to repair them. As a result, our employees are skilled in the use of the most highly technical equipment necessary to repair today’s complex vehicles.
The latest technologies allow us to repair and return your vehicle to manufacturer’s specifications. We do that as quickly as possible to assure that you are back on the road in a car that drives just as well as it did before your accident. For example, our sophisticated frame straightening technology allows us to skillfully repair your unibody or full frame vehicle in just days, not weeks.
Local Auto Body Shop
Being involved in an accident can be a very stressful situation. One challenge that comes with being involved in an accident in any situation is that there is always a risk of suffering vehicle damage. No matter how significant your accident was, and whether there appears to be damage to your car or not, you should bring your vehicle to McCormick Auto Body for an inspection & repair.
I-Car Gold Certified
The I-CAR Gold Class certification is a prestigious designation that signifies a high level of training and expertise in collision repair. To achieve Gold Class status, a collision repair facility must meet several requirements, including:
- Ongoing Training: Technicians at the facility must undergo continuous training to stay up-to-date with the latest repair techniques and technologies. This includes training in areas such as welding, vehicle construction materials & repair procedures.
- Role-Relevant Training: Each technician must complete role-relevant training based on their specific job within the facility, whether it's a technician or manager.
- Highest Standards: The facility must follow industry-recognized repair standards and guidelines to ensure safe and proper repairs.
- Commitment to Quality: Gold Class facilities are committed to delivering high-quality repairs and excellent customer service.
- Investment in Equipment: Invest in the necessary tools and equipment to perform modern collision repairs effectively.
- Regular Validation: I-CAR conducts regular validation to ensure that the facility continues to meet its certification requirements.
I-CAR Gold Class certification is important because it signifies a higher level of expertise and a commitment to safety and quality in collision repair.
Full Inspection & Repair
After you have been involved in any type of accident, it is very important that you have your car fully inspected and repaired. When you come to McCormick Auto Body, you will receive a full-vehicle inspection and the technicians can then make any repairs necessary. We can also work with your preferred insurance company to ensure you are properly covered & reimbursed.
Avoiding an inspection or repair service after an accident would be a big mistake for anyone. If you do not complete any body or mechanical repairs, it could make your car harder to drive. Furthermore, the issues will only get worse and require more expensive repairs in the future. Also, you could miss out on your chance to get reimbursement from the insurance companies.
Before any repair work begins, technicians assess the damage to provide an estimate of the repair costs. This evaluation determines the extent of damage, parts needed, and labor hours required.
Our top priority at McCormick Auto Body is to perform the safest and the highest quality repair of your vehicle, so you are confidently back on the road in no time.
Contact us by email and we will respond as quickly as possible.